Monday, July 9, 2012

Hi I am Cindy Wang~


Hello everybody!My name is Cindy Wang.My Chinese name is Wang Xinyi."Cindy" sounds like "Xinyi" so I get this name.
I am 20 years old.I was born in Wuhan and if you want to listen to Wuhanese jokes you can come to me(and Bobby,Luvia...)
I can play the piano.I like watching movies,reading books and I have learnt baseball in my P.E. class for a year so it's good that we can play baseball. I was the vice president of the Shakespeare Drama Club in my university.I have directed 3 plays during last year.I love English dramas!Maybe I can have a show with some of us or maybe I can read some scripts in British English to you...
I attended the summer oral English class last year and Rick was my teacher at that time.When I saw Rick today,I feel surprised and great!
This is the first time for me to come to USA and I feel that it is a modern country so it's convenient to get everything here.I have been to Japan,Italy,France and Switzerland.Each place has its own value and USA has its too.IT'S WONDERFUL TO EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT LIFES!!
I feel lucky to be with you and I am moved that you work hard to ensure that we have a great holiday.Hope everything will go smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment