Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello everyone I'm Chloe

Hello everyone. I'm Chloe. I'm from Beijing.I'm sure some of you has already been there before so there isn't much things to say.I'm finally starting to write my ever first blog here,because I 'm a kind of idiot in front of all the electronic products.Even now I still have no idea how to send my pictures on the blog.So I'm here to ASK for help! I love travalling,to See New Things ,to learn something different.It's my first time here in America,but the first night in new York makes me think that,everything is just familiar:it's the place I've saw many times in movies,on TV,in books...and is great to observe it with my own eyes. As for Columbus,I'd say it's showing a different type of American life which is more welcoming ,more natural,and I do like it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment