Monday, July 9, 2012

Here is Lisa Tong~~

Hi, I'm Lisa, a girl from Beijing. I really have no idea how to introduce my hometown to you because almost everyone is familiar with it. But if anyone want to visit this city, I'll be glad to be your guide. Even though I have poor sense of direction, I could tell you some tales of the old Beijing and I'm sure the tour would be interesting and meaningful.

Then, let's change the topic and talk about my hobbies. Since I was only a little girl, I was fond of reading and singing,and there hasn't been any change till now. Novels and music are actually parts of my life and I can't live without them. That's why I choose Chinese Languge and Literature as my major and be a member of Renwen philharmonic choir for almost three years.

Next year,I will gradute from the university, so I feel grateful very to have the chance to be with all of you. And I hope everyone would enjor yourself during this journey!~~^^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment