Saturday, July 7, 2012

ZOO!!!!!!!!



Today it’s our ZOO day, which I have been waiting for it since several days ago. I love animals and it was really enjoyable for me to see lots of wild animals here because at home I don’t really have the time.

One thing that surprised me is that the polar bears were kept outside. I always thought that those kind of animals, which traveled far too long to be here, should be kept indoor and as a result their living environment would be much like the Arctic. But then when I saw their place, suddenly I realized that it’s summer now and if they were home it would be daytime 24 hours a day. And I don’t actually know much about their life, for example I thought polar bears are carnassial but I saw them eating aquatic happily. And this is how I know that there are still plenty of things to learn. Not only things about animals. Whatever we think we know now may not be true sometimes. So never assume something as a matter of course. The cautious attitude should be taken all the time as we learn or see.

It’s a pity that we are back so early. I thought I can stand the heat and keep walking until at least 3. But unfortunately, the burning sunshine was literarily KILLING me and even made me dizzy. And I want to thank Mike, Susy, Brieanne and Hans for taking us to the zoo. It’s a very nice trip and I hope you enjoy your visiting as I did.:D

Here's some pictures!


Two polar bears are playing with each other! They are pretty cute! >//////<


I don't know what this is but the picture was taken just in time. It's like it was smiling! FUNNY!

This is a manatee, or sea cow. I think Susy once told us that this is her favorite. And now I know why! They are soooooooo lovely.


Write by Amy
08/07/2012
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment