Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Greetings from Brieanne!




Hello!!

My name is Brieanne, and I am so excited to meet all of you and spend time with you during your visit to Ohio.

I work at Ohio State University in the Student Wellness Center. You will get to see where I work when you visit the RPAC. I think I work in the best building on campus--you'll have to let me know if you agree.

I was born in a very small town in Pennsylvania, but I came to Ohio for college. I fell in love with Columbus, so I have lived here ever since. At OSU, I work with students on issues related to wellness and safety. I also teach a Self-Defense class for women and have so much fun helping students learn how to yell!

Eating delicious food is one of my favorite things to do, and I'm excited to have the opportunity to talk to you about eating food in the U.S. When I was a kid, my brother challenged me to balance an entire bag of flour on just one finger. As you might expect, I didn't succeed, and the bag of flour landed all over the kitchen floor. It was such a mess to clean up, but thankfully I haven't had any other kitchen disasters since then.  Now, when I cook, I make normal-size-messes.

In addition to meeting all of you, I am taking an Italian class this summer! I admire you all for learning and speaking another language, especially one that is so different from your own. What a challenge to learn a new language!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Talk to you soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment