Saturday, July 7, 2012

It was really An Unforgettable Day,yesterday. Morning, we visited the RPAC, it was wonderful!MARK, who worked as our group‘s guide,is a kind man,very friendly. He showed us around the RPAC, introduced those outstanding sports facilities to all of us. Then, it was freetime. I hope for a  similar sports center or a better one in WUHAN university!Afternoon, we went to a Chinese food restaurant.VERY VERY WONDERFUL!!!The Chinese food there was very delicious. I liked it very much.I found that there was a Maneki Neko (Lucky Cat) , the same as the one in my house. All of these reminded me of my family, my dear mom’s special recipes. I miss my family !So, thank you very much ,Mike and Hans !It was really An Unforgettable Day! o(∩_∩)o





















No comments:

Post a Comment