Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sophie is coming


   Hello everyone,I'm Jinwen Liu and you can call me Sophie.I'm a freshman in WHU and I major in remote sensing.I like travling very much and I had been to many places during vacations.As can you see,in the first picture I am on one of the mountains of Alps and the next Venice.But It's the first time I travel abroad with peers ,hope we enjoy ourselves together and improve our English during the same time.What else,I am also fond of HarryPotter,Twilight,Conan,the cartoons of Miyazaki Hayao  ,yoga ,jogging and light music.Hope we can make friends.

2 comments:

  1. What great photos! I can't wait to hear about your trip to Venice. I'm hoping to visit Italy in December, so maybe you can tell me all about it! I'm also excited to hear about what you think about traveling with peers. I wonder how it is different than your other travels. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brieanne,glad that you are interested in Italy.Well ,I think It's a quite interesting country with long history.For me ,the most unforgettable part in Italy is archetecture .Maybe because it has a rule that you can't destroy any building once you build it, you can just improve it ,so there are many old buildings in Italy and most of them are yellow as I remembered,especially in Florence, It is quite interesting and beautiful as well .Also there are many famous churches which you won't miss them like Churchof Duomo,Santo Maria del Fiore . And as for Venice,It is almost a place totally for visitors now,fewer and fewer local people stay in it.Of course It is beautiful and when you are sitting in Gondola you will feel you are in a painting.Oh ,I have to say that you need to take care of your wallet,the thieves in Italy are famous too.
      And there are many differences between traveling with peers and with family.When traveling with peers I need to arrange all things by myself and think more about others. Also I need to try to communicate with different people and learn from them.It is a challenge for me and an opportunity as well.

      Delete