Saturday, July 7, 2012

Here comes Bonnie Ding^_^

Hi!I'm Bonnie Ding,and I major in water conservancy in WHU. My hometown lies in the northeast of Hubei province.It's a mountainous area,there are mountains all around and things like Chinese chestnut,peanut and tea growing in my home town are of high quality and also famous.I love my hometown! About me,I like to make different kinds of friends because I can learn different things from them and they make my life colorful.Also,I like traveling,shopping,playing badminton and watching movies.Music can always make me smile.And I have a special friend--- A-Li,she is a little doll and I like to take her with me when traveling,but this time there was not enough space in my case for her so I left her in my room. These days I had a extremely good time in Ohio.Though a little tired,I was very happy every day and learned a lot from all the activities.It's very nice to meet all of you. Hope every one enjoy the time in USA.
A-Li and meO(∩_∩)O~

No comments:

Post a Comment