Sunday, July 1, 2012

Greetings from Rick

Hi new friends!

I am delighted to greet you by sending along this little message and to tell you how much I look forward to seeing you here in Ohio and in the US.  We are certainly going to have lots of fun this summer, and you are going to have wonderful opportunities to participate in many aspects of American culture and to use the English language too.

I would like to tell you a little about myself.  I teach English as a Second Language for Columbus State Community College in Columbus, Ohio and for Global L-T, an international company for language training.  I have taught English in the Wuhan Summer Intensive English Program  for five years and have traveled to many places in China as result.  I love to travel, and have traveled to other countries as well:  Italy, Austria, Russia, England, France, Germany, Ukraine, Belarus, Japan, and Jamaica.  Actually, I am a tour leader in America, and as a result I travel all over the United States too.  I hope you will agree with me that travel is exciting and educational.

I hope you will come to us with lots of curiosity and a sense of adventure, because we are planning to make this a worthwhile experience and a source of fun, fascination, and learning for you.  I hope by the end of the summer you will have many new and dear friends, both American and Chinese.  Welcome!  I look forward to meeting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment