Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm Allen Xue


    Hello everyone! I'm Xue Yilun, a friendly and kind of quiet boy from Inner Mongolia, my English name is Allen. My major is sociology, becoming a politician is always my dream. I love reading, playing basketball and watching the match of NBA in my free time. I'm a big but neutral fan of NBA, whatever, the wonderful match is the most importment.
    This is my first time to come to America, Americans politeness and enthusiasm impressed me deeply. The OSU is a so large and excellent school. I'm convinced that we will have a great summer in OSU!
    Last but not least, I want to be your friend and welcome to our beautiful Inner Mongolia!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please read this website http://www.yododo.com/area/guide/012FB9D7518C00B2FF8080812FB9D114?pager.offset=10#comments.
      I'd like to travel to Inner Mongolia this summer, and I was wondering whether this is a wonderful route(I have talked to the tour guide that our journey will include the part to Arxan Mountain).Thank you!

      Delete