Thursday, July 5, 2012

7.5 Let me introduce Orton Hall to you ~~

     The weather here is really weird today. It was terribly hot this afternoon but rained cats and dogs in the evening. In the afternoon, we visited many places according to the arrangement of the professor. The site that impressed me most is the Orton Hall, for it's the most special building I have ever seen in OSU. The hall is constructed by using 40 kinds of Ohio stone, also, the small museum there is amazing! I saw the skeleton of a giant sloth and something similar to a sea turtle. By the way, the assistant in Orton Hall is so nice that she is delighted to introduce the hall to anybody who is interested in it.
     Just as what I have said above, it is Orton Hall that really worth visiting!~

No comments:

Post a Comment