Sunday, July 15, 2012

Baseball Class Tomorrow

Hi everyone.
Tomorrow, at 9:30, I'll be teaching a class about baseball. I have taught literally thousands of Wuhan University students about baseball and I'm looking forward to teaching you, too. To do this, I'll need a little help. I want you to spend some time finding out about baseball before you come to class. Some questions I'll need you to answer:

How many players are on the field during a baseball game? What positions do they play?
How long is a baseball game?
What kind of skills do you need to play baseball?
How does a baseball team score a run?

After lunch, we'll go out an play baseball together--it should be a lot of fun. Monday night, you'll get to go to an actual professional baseball game in our beautiful downtown ballpark! If there's one thing I know about baseball, it's that the more you know about the game, the more you'll enjoy it. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment