Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blog 3: Farewell Party


Yesterday, we had our farewell party at a Chinese restaurant. The party was great and everybody had a lot of fun. I took some pictures and I want to share them with you guys.




David Smith and I
 Mr.Smith is a very kind person, he talked to us about nearly two hours. It's my pleasure to meet you!


All of our teachers and leaders. Thank you for your hard work!We love you!


Susy and Chen Xi. You two are so beautiful!


Franklin, you are so funny! XD


Thanks for the lovely T-shirt! 


Hans, it seems that you had a lot of fun~


 Wang Ziqi showed us his new cloth yesterday. It's really interesting!:D


 Besides all those photos, I also record a video, of which four students were singing the song of Wuhan University.I'm not professional and I hope it's clear enough for you to enjoy the beautiful song.



No comments:

Post a Comment